The Raleigh Astronomy Club offers both Individual and Family memberships. Benefits of membership include:
- Access to the Club's observing sites for impromptu observing sessions
- Access to the Club's discussion forums and e-mail lists
- Access to the member's only sections of the website
- Use of Club owned loaner telescopes, as available
- Membership in the Astronomical League
- Sky & Telescope subscription and merchandise discounts
- Voting privileges in Club business matters
– RAC Individual Memberships: 1 vote
– RAC Family Memberships: 2 votes
- Eligibility to hold office after one year's membership
Memberships can be purchased on the website, directly from the Club Treasurer at a meeting, or by mailing a check to the address below.
Raleigh Astronomy Club
PO Box 10643
Raleigh NC 27605
When contacting the Treasurer by mail or in person, please provide your name, mailing address, telephone number, and your e-mail address so you can receive a New Member Information package. When purchasing a family membership, please also specify the second voting member's name. Alternatively, you can provide this information by completing the RAC Membership Information Form.
Membership in the Raleigh Astronomy Club is on a calendar year basis. Memberships paid January through September apply to the current calendar year and those paid October through December apply to the following year.
Annual RAC Membership Dues
|RAC Individual Membership:
|RAC Family Membership:
Last Updated on Monday, 21 February 2011 12:26